INFORMATION WE COLLECT
AFAPL may collect information regarding you via several medium and at several occasions. We might obtain your information at the time of admission directly from you or any representative on your behalf. You may also be asked to furnish details at the time of meetings, discussions, telephonic conversation or seminars as and when organized by AFAPL or its authorized representatives. A student can also provide his/her information through forms and various other means on our website. We usually ask for information which is relevant to the pursuing a particular course or subject at our institute. We do not sell or offer this information to any third party.
- AFAPL may require a student to furnish the information mentioned below directly during the admission process which includes personal and sensitive information related to him/her.
- Student’s name, Parents or Guardian’s name.
- Email address, telephone or mobile number, postal address, etc.
- Student’s age, date of birth, details of family members, siblings, etc.
- Contact information of relatives, friends and etc. who may or may not be present at the time of admission in the institute.
- Payment information to know whether the payment is made or will be made through cheque, net banking, credit or debit card, etc.
- Medical ailment or any other medical history if relevant. This might be done to ensure complete medial safety of a student.
- Future communication preferences.
We limit access to personal information ONLY to those who have a business need or third parties provided that we protect the information and the use of the information for any other purpose. We may disclose the personal information of students in exceptional cases to government departments and medical practitioners. We may also provide a student’s information to any one authorised by the student to receive his/her information, people providing service to the coaching institute, including visiting teachers, guest faculty, etc.
Policy changes: AFAPL reserves all the rights to change this policy and its constituents at any time. All the changes shall be reflected on this very policy page. The new changes shall come into effect as soon as they are announced on the website and shall apply to online as well as offline mediums of AFAPL. AFAPL also reserves the right to communicate or not communicate all its constituents, members, students, teachers or any related to AFAPL in any manner whatsoever before implementing or making any changes to its policy. Any changes shall be made at the sole discretion of AFAPL only.
The cookies are unique bits of the computer data which many websites will transfer to your computer and store it for the first time that you visit. Cookies are stored on your hard drive and may be later accessed by the website to track prior usage. Cookies may also be used to deliver customized and personalized services and information by tracking which pages a user has already visited.
We at AFAPL do not store any of your personal information in cookies, web and beacons or other technologies on our computer. Hence, you are not required to provide any personal information through this website unless you choose to do so. We cannot guarantee confidentiality of e-mails and we therefore recommend that you do not send confidential information via e-mails, SMS or via any other channels which might not be secured.
Changes to the Information
If you believe that there is a discrepancy in the information you have provided to AFAPL or there is any change which due to be made in our records, you shall immediately email us or contact us via our Contact Us page. You may be asked to furnish details to verify and validate the changes or the modifications in our records.
Third Party Websites